Join Our Associate Team
The Corridor Group (TCG) is one of the nation’s leaders in consulting services and educational resources for the hospice and home care industries.
TCG is always looking for industry experts to join our Associate team. TCG seeks Associates with expertise in home health and hospice operations, regulatory compliance and home infusion. Our Associates are independent contractors who need a minimum of 5 years’ recent experience with demonstrated organizational and team management skills, the capacity to work independently and effective verbal and written communication skills. Master’s degree in health care, business or nursing is preferred.
What Top 5 Things Does TCG Look For In A Successful Associate?
In addition to extreme expertise in the areas in which she/he will be consulting, a successful TCG Associate has the ability to:
- Assess situations rapidly and accurately
- Form positive alliances and engage with clients quickly
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with others in a way that creates a synergy—maximizing the strengths of all involved, including fellow Associates and the client/staff on-site
Steps to Associate Affiliation
- Submit resume to TCG Associate Relations Manager
- Complete preliminary interview with Associate Relations Manager
- Submit written Potential Associate Request for Information (document will be provided)
- Complete group interview with TCG Management Team (usually via telephone)
- Complete orientation process at TCG office in Overland Park, Kansas or in San Francisco
- Complete required contracts and other documents (usually prior to the orientation meeting)
If you are interested in learning more, click here to see our open positions or email our Associate Relations Manager, at AssociateRelationsManager@corridorgroup.com.