Interim and Transitional Management
Ensuring seamless management during times of change is vital to keeping your organization running at its optimal performance level.
Is your organization facing similar challenges?
- There is a critical gap in the management team due to a sudden departure. After spreading out responsibilities to the rest of the leadership team, the organization is losing momentum and unable to focus on key priorities.
- There is an open management position. It is clear that patient care service delivery, operational performance, and key strategic initiatives could suffer needlessly if the position is not filled on a temporary basis until a permanent person is hired.
- The leadership team requires extra support during the start-up phase of a new service or to integrate a strategic initiative. There is limited internal “bandwidth” to ensure an on-time and on-budget implementation.
- An under performing department is in need of a quick turnaround after the departure of a senior leader. It is difficult to determine what came first, performance of the team or the leader. There is concern that the team is meeting all the requirements for billing, documentation and the delivery care excellence.
- In order to take your organization to the next level, the skills and expertise of a C-suite executive is needed, however, budget does not allow for this role on a full time basis. If this role were to be added, it would fill a gap in the leadership team and free up time to focus on growing the business.
TCG Interim and Transitional Managers for the following roles:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Marketing and/or Development Officer
- Executive Director – Home Health and/or Hospice
- Director of Clinical Operations
- Director of Patient Care Services
- Director of Performance Improvement
- Corporate, regional and local positions
The TCG Advantage:
- Proven home care and hospice leaders
- Experts in administration, clinical operations, financial management and regulatory compliance
- Experience with system-affiliated, hospital-based, and freestanding environments
- Experience in corporate, regional and local roles
- Capacity to quickly assimilate information and evaluate systems, service delivery, and personnel to more effectively align your operations within the framework of your strategic goals
- Execution of agreed-upon work plan to achieve results
- Experience and knowledge to make critical, often difficult, decisions
- Skilled at teaching, team building and motivating
- Skilled at mobilizing your team’s capacity for critical thinking, problem solving, decision-making and accountability
- Serve as change agents while providing stability and supporting continuity of mission, goals and patient care delivery
Whether you need a qualified professional to fill an open or newly created position while you recruit for a permanent hire or to work side-by-side with you to execute a particular initiative in a more timely and efficient manner, TCG’s Interim and Transitional Management Associates have the experience, knowledge and work style to meet your needs.
Related TCG Resources
For ideas and solutions to serve you now, access TCG's QuickTips© for Success.
For a demonstration of our approach and results, access TCG's Case Studies.