Mergers, Acquisitions, Due Diligence and Valuations
The nation’s largest providers of health care services and investors rely on TCG for due diligence and business planning, to evaluate expansion opportunities and potential partnerships to thrive in the rapidly changing health care environment.
- Evaluation of management, financial, information systems, clinical, regulatory and environmental considerations in relation to industry standards and trends
- Determination of acceptable and unacceptable levels of performance in light of your investment objectives
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks of the acquisition, investment or partnering opportunity
- Collaboration with legal counsel and accounting firms to collect and evaluate data
- Post-transaction transition and integration
Evaluation and Selection of Partnering Options
- Guidance to board members and senior leadership to identify the reasons you are looking for a partner, what elements are key to finding the right partner and key selection criteria to narrow down a field of potential partnering options
- Assistance in identifying partners that meet your key selection criteria, conducting preliminary interviews to determine the top candidates for partnering and coaching to make the best decision for your organization
Positioning for Sale
- An organizational assessment and implementation of any needed improvements ensures that your organization is ready to leverage its strengths and mitigate risk under the stringent due diligence process
- A business appraisal to assist in determining the fair market value of the potential acquisition candidate or for the client organization positioning itself for sale
Related TCG Resources
For ideas and solutions to serve you now, access TCG's QuickTips© for Success.
For a demonstration of our approach and results, access TCG's Case Studies.