Operations and Financial Performance Management
Integration of the right strategies to contain costs, ensure positive patient outcomes, optimize revenue and take advantage of emerging opportunities in the market is critical to home care and hospice providers success. From limited problem-focused reviews to extensive evaluations of your operational structure and practices, TCG can help you ensure the infrastructure is in place for optimal functionality, sustainability and growth.
Strategies to help your organization achieve its operational goals
- Comprehensive assessment of service provision from the point of referral and intake through discharge and final billing and collections.
- Service delivery models customized to meet your organizational goals and the demands of your specific market.
- Staffing and productivity analysis
- Outcomes based performance improvement
- Work process analysis and redesign
- Information technology utilization
- Referral management
- Human resources management
- Compensation analysis
- Recruitment and retention
- Orientation and education
- Staff development
- Employee satisfaction
- Evaluation of management and staff competencies to function in their roles
- Analysis and preparation strategies for Pay for Performance (P4P) readiness assessment
- Due diligence
- Compliance reviews
Strategies to help achieve your organization’s financial goals
- Comprehensive assessment of financial accountability from the point of referral and intake through discharge and final billing and collections
- Financial management assessment and restructuring
- Allocation methodologies
- Cash flow management
- Budget methodologies and format
- Accounts receivable and payable management
- Preparation of reports, including sources of financial data and timing for capturement
- Financial modeling, projections and impact analysis
- Cost/reimbursement analysis
- Case mix, service utilization, and profitability patterns
- Benchmarking analysis
- Due Diligence
Related TCG Resources
For ideas and solutions to serve you now, access TCG's QuickTips© for Success.
For a demonstration of our approach and results, access TCG's Case Studies.