Your level of compliance with state and federal regulations directly affects your reputation, licensing and financial stability. Successful organizations ensure that compliance is integral to their culture and daily operations from senior leadership to patient care staff.
TCG can help you ensure that meaningful and effective controls and operating practices are in place and that staff are knowledgeable and skilled in meeting the regulatory requirements for their role.
- Medicare mock surveys
- Plans of correction in response to surveys
- Clinical and billing record reviews
- OASIS, diagnosis coding and HHRG integrity for Medicare home health PPS
- Hospice LCD and eligibility documentation
- Pre-billing audits and process design and training
- ADR and TMR resolution
- Change of ownership
- Certificate of Need
- Hospice facility planning
- The Joint Commission, CHAP, and ACHC survey preparation
- Response to government and government contractor audits
- Legal nurse consulting for case reviews and expert witness testimony
- Experience working with state/licensing offices and CMS Regional offices
- Experience working under attorney–client privilege when there is concern of potential litigation due to possible fraud and abuse
- Adverse event audit and care management improvement
- HIPAA gap analysis and compliance preparation
- Corporate compliance programs consistent with OIG guidelines
- Policies and procedures development and revision
- Performance improvement programs and plans
- Hospice QAPI
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly identify problems that lead to noncompliance
- Solutions to improve compliance immediately and implement changes to ensure continued compliance
- Training, education and mentoring programs to improve and maintain staff competencies
For More Information
Related TCG Resources
For ideas and solutions to serve you now, access TCG's QuickTips© for Success.
For a demonstration of our approach and results, access TCG's Case Studies.