CHAP Announces New Leadership For Its Board Of Directors
Posted: 02.11.15 | Category: TCG Solutions
During a recent meeting, the CHAP Board of Directors (Board) voted on a number of leadership transitions that took effect earlier this month.
CHAP’s Board of Directors includes volunteer industry leaders representing community-based health care providers, consumers and the payer community:
- Elizabeth “Liz” Buff has previously served as board chair and is now immediate past chair. Most recently, she was senior vice president of quality management and clinical excellence at the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
- Kathleen “Kathy” Dodd is now board chair after serving as chair elect. Kathy is the chair emeritus at The Corridor Group, Inc.
- Peggy Pettit is now chair elect. Peggy is the executive vice president at VITAS Healthcare Corporation.
- David Matayas has replaced Kevin McQueen as treasurer. David is a member at the law firm Epstein Becker Green.
- Warren Hebert will remain in his role as board secretary. Warren is the CEO of the HomeCare Association of Louisiana.
The Board has also welcomed Patricia T. Driscoll, BSN, MSN, JD and Maureen Spivack as new members at its November meeting.
Click here to read more.
Tags: leadership, The Corridor Group
Leadership: An Evolving Definition
Posted: 05.31.13 | Category: Talent Solutions
At TCG Talent Solutions, we know the importance of leadership. We also know that leadership practices and roles must change with the ever-evolving times. This means taking a step back to see how the workplace has changed and reevaluating how this affects leadership roles. In an interesting article, Forbes sheds light on three new leadership “rules.”
“Understand and master the borderless future world of work.”
It is important to change with technology. Embrace new technology and social media in order to better the relationship between your organization and its stakeholders.
“Talent is priceless.”
Like we discussed in previous postings, don’t “cage” innovation (link to earlier post: Is Your Organization Suffering from Leadership Dysfunction?). It is increasingly important to embrace creative talent and job flexibility. Otherwise, you will lose talented employees to competitors.
“Embrace emerging markets.”
The article tells us that it’s important to keep an open mind and relationship with other world markets like India, China and Brazil. Understand the economies and engage them.
Click HERE to learn more and read the full article, The New Rules of Leadership.
Tags: leadership, Resources, Talent Solutions, The Corridor Group
Do You Need to Refine Your Management & Leadership Skills?
Posted: 12.21.12 | Category: Education & Training, TCG CHEX eLearning, TCG News
TCG CHEX eLearning offers a selection of courses for management and leadership skills. Whether looking to better understand employee behavior, diagnose performance problems or define roles and responsibilities, there’s an eLearning course for you!
Take a look at our management & leadership skills courses:
- Ethics for Managers – understand employee behavior and learn how to make positive impacts
- Hiring Stars with Great Attitudes – learn exactly what to look for during the hiring process
- Mentoring – create a successful mentoring program using our step-by-step process
- Precepting (1.7 CE) – get to know the roles, key skills and characteristics of an effective preceptor
- Supervision – know how to diagnose performance problems and increase productivity
Remember: You’ll receive a special coffee treat when you schedule and complete a free TCG CHEX eLearning demo by 1/31/13!
Tags: leadership, Resources, TCG CHEX eLearning, The Corridor Group