Posted on Friday, January 12, 2018 9:22 PM
An HHFMA Update with the Experts – January 17, 2018
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- Update on home health and hospice legislative issues including rural add-on and payment reform
- Hospice NOE update and CAP reminder
- New Home Health CoP issues in play
- Home Health RAC review in the future!
The Video Web Event with the experts will provide legislative, regulatory, and legal updates along with other timely topics of import to home care and hospice financial executives. In addition, every other month a specific benchmark will be reviewed and discussed.
- To review and update legislative, regulatory, and legal updates with a focus on the needs of CFOs’ and financial consultants who are members of NAHC and HHFMA.
- To provide the opportunity for certain members to provide specific topical information to the group
Panel of NAHC Experts:
- William A. Dombi, Esq., President, NAHC
- Theresa M. Forster, Vice President for Hospice Policy
- Mary K. Carr, Vice President for Regulatory Affairs
Participant Access Instructions (this information changes every month):
To connect to the web event, click here.
- Event number: 662 779 525
- Event password: 253568
To join by phone only:
- Call in number: 1.415.655.0045
- Access code (Event Number): 662 779 525
Enter your Attendee ID#: (if not using a computer please press #)
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.