Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 8:53 PM
CMS issued the updated version of the Hospice Item Set (HIS) data submission specifications (v2.00.0), which goes into effect on April 1, 2017. In comparison to the previous draft posted on these specifications, there were no changes made.
The final version of the data specifications includes the following files:
• Hospice data specs overview (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.pdf
• Hospice data dictionary (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
• Hospice data specs CSV files (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
• Hospice data specs HTML files (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
• Hospice data specs PDF files (v2.00.0) FINAL 08-01-2016.zip
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.