Posted Sunday, March 21, 2021
NAHC has been at the forefront of COVID-19 education with our Town Hall series of webinars. Now that we have vaccines, it is critical to convince home care and hospice caregivers to take the vaccine to keep themselves and their patients safe. Once again, we’re calling upon the leaders and problem-solvers in our community to educate, inspire, and spread best practices
Topics that will be discussed in the following:
- Addressing Patient Isolation at SNFs.
- Addressing Moral Distress
- How are you navigating vaccine hesitancy among your workforce?
- Is your organization mandating or incentivizing vaccinations?
- Addressing misinformation and historical mistrust
- What are your plans if your clients/patients decline visits from unvaccinated staff?
- What is the vaccine uptake at your organization?
- Have you had to counter erroneous rumors about serious side effects?
- How are your staff members getting vaccinated? (external vaccination site or in-house?)
- Supporting staff during and after the pandemic.
- Tying staff support to patient care and business continuity.
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Click here to register.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivers solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation, compliance, billing and education.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.