Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 4:01 PM
Home Health Care News captured the industry breaking news for the year of 2016.
From the Pre-Claim Review Demonstration, to the election of President-elect Trump, CMS issued their list of the top posts of the year:
1. January 28: CMS Issues Final Rule on Medicaid Face-to-Face Requirement
2. June 8: CMS Launches Home Health Prior Authorization Requirement
3. June 22: OIG Flags 500 Home Health Agencies as Fraud Battle Intensifies
4. June 22: Feds Target Home Health in Historic, $900 Million Fraud Bust
5. September 1: Senators Push for Pre-Claim Delay After ‘Complete Mess’ in Illinois
6. September 20: Pre-Claim Review Delayed Ahead of Florida Start Date
7. October 17: Almost Family Deal Forms Largest Hospital, Home Health Joint Venture
8. October 21: Top 10 Largest Home Health Providers
9. November 7: Kindred to Exit the Skilled Nursing Facility Business
10. November 9: Home Health Industry Ponders Meaning of Trump Victory
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.