Posted Saturday, April 9, 2022
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, April 20, 2022 PM at 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
This call will be Conference Call Only.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
To participate by phone, dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 5109694
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the forum start time.
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare, CMS
Co-Chair- Kelly Vontran, Center for Medicare, CMS
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications, CMS
- Announcements & Updates
- FY 2023 Hospice Proposed Rule
- Rulemaking: Updates on the FY 2023 Hospice Proposed Rule
- New Resources available for the HQRP
- Public Reporting: (May 2022 refresh updates)
- Home Health
- Public Reporting (updates on the Interim QAO Performance Reports and the April and July refresh)
- Home Health Services information on Care Compare
- Home Health CAHPS Survey Update
- http://homehealthcahps.organd email for questions about HHCAHPS to email@example.com
III. Open Q and A
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivers solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation, compliance, billing and education.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.