Posted January 12, 2023
The home health sector continues to deal with rate cuts, the home care industry is fighting its own monetary battle: the rising cost of services.
That’s just one dynamic that could change the way home care agencies do business in the new year.
At the same time, providers are also investing in what they believe to be differentiators, whether that’s through Medicare Advantage (MA) business, technology, care coordination or alternative home-based programs.
Below are all of the home care trends HHCN believes should be on providers’ radar in 2023:
- Caregiver-client poaching will pick up
- Home care providers will be forced to choose a lane
- Bill rates will level off
- Franchise-system tensions will intensify
- More home care franchise companies will embrace company-owned locations
- Ownership pipelines for caregivers will become more common
- Care coordination takes precedent for larger providers
- Senior-focused in-home care startups will scale back
Click here for the full article.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.