Posted Saturday, April 10, 2021
OPEN DOOR FORUM AGENDA
- Opening Remarks
Chair – Brian Slater, Center for Medicare, CMS
Moderator – Jill Darling, Office of Communications, CMS
Announcements & Updates
- FY 2022 Hospice Proposed Rule Updates
- Recent Corrections to Home Health Claims Processing
- Public Reporting/Hospice Compare updates
- Hospice Compare/Public Reporting: https://www.medicare.gov/care-compare/
- Hospice Quality Reporting Program updates
- HQRP webpage: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/Spotlight.html
- Hospice QRP Requirements and Best Practices: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/HQRP-Requirements-and-Best-Practices
- Hospice QRP Training and Education Library: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/Hospice-Quality-Reporting-Training-Training-and-Education-Library
- HQRP Help Desks: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/Hospice-Quality-Reporting/Help-Desks
III. Open Q&A
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2021
Time: 2pm – 3pm ET
To participate by phone, dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 8604468.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.