Corridor is your trusted business partner for better solutions in home health, hospice and homecare.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face. Learn More
Coding and Documentation Review
Our experts become part of your team to improve accuracy, quality and turnaround time to ensure the reimbursement you’ve earned.
- Outsourced Coding, OASIS Review, HIS, NOE, NPA, Pre-Bill, F2F
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Services
- CorridorPulse™ Actionable Analytics
Revenue Management Services
Optimize your revenue cycle and improve cash flow by making sure you’re paid timely and accurately.
- End to End Revenue Cycle Assessment
- Old/Legacy A/R Recovery
- Outsourced A/R Billing and Collection Management
- ADR Management
Clinical Documentation Advisory
Mitigate financial and compliance risk via “deep dives” into your clinical documentation to assess current procedures, learn best practices and educate your staff.
- Periodic Audits: CoP Compliance, ADR/TPE, OASIS, 5-Star
- Billing: Clinical and Technical Review
- Review Choice Demonstration Support
Products and Education
Elevate your staff’s knowledge and ensure compliance with Corridor’s resources for education and operational success.
- CHEX+ eLearning
- On-site Education
- Operational Success Programs: 5-star, CDI
- Industry Leading Policy & Procedure Manuals, Reference Guides, Quickflips™
Review Choice Demonstration
Beginning August 31st, CMS resumed Review Choice Demonstration (RCD) for Illinois, Ohio, and Texas as planned. In North Carolina and Florida, RCD will be phased in over the next 60 days. Our team of industry experts are ready to assist you with RCD requirements so you can focus on patient care.
Patient Driven Groupings Model
Is your agency doing everything it can to thrive under the Patient Driven Groupings Model (PDGM)? We’re here to help you tackle any hurdles while ensuring compliance, fair reimbursement, and improved patient outcomes.