Mitigate the Impact of the Home Health Proposed Rule
The recently announced proposed rule, which included an aggregate decrease to payment rates by 4.2%, means agencies will need to be very strategic when it comes to budgeting for 2023.
With tighter margins on the horizon, reducing operational costs will be critical.
Corridor’s certified Coding and OASIS QA experts partner with you to provide:
- Significantly lower operational costs
- Deep expertise on PDGM, HHVBP, OASIS-E
- Accurate & timely reimbursement
- A highly-scalable solution that flexes based on your volume
- Wide scope of services including:
- Coding Only
- Coding + OASIS QA
- Coding + OASIS QA + Plan Of Care Review
Corridor’s solutions help you accelerate efficiency, simplify workflows, and leverage existing technology.
- Coding / OASIS QA
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Clinical Documentation Advisory
- Technology Solutions
- CHEX+ eLearning
Fill out the form below and a member from our team will be in touch shortly!