Posted Sunday, May 23, 2021
Though the concept of ‘smart home’ technology has been around a while, it can still be considered ‘innovation’ as the technology itself is ever-evolving. The question now is how do we optimize this technology to improve an individual’s ability to remain safely at home? Join NAHC and HHFMA as we explain how smart home technology works, describe the top 3 areas in which smart home technology can benefit persons remaining in their own home, and hear examples of smart home technology applications for healthcare practice in the home.
- Karen Vance, Senior Managing Consultant, BKD
- Christine L. Fraser-Lee, OTR/L, LSVT BIG certified, Atrio Homecare
- Ryan Herd, CEO, Caregiver Smart Solutions
- Monika Lukasiewicz, OTR/L, Home Health Occupational Therapist, BAYADA
- Monique Chabot, OTD, OTR/L, SCEM, CLIPP, CAPS, Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy, Thomas Jefferson University
- Amy Guberman, MPM, Director of Education, NAHC
Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Free to NAHC Members, $99 Non-Members
Click here to register.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.