Corridor Nuts and Bolts© (Onsite or Virtual)
Corridor’s Nuts & Bolts© home health and hospice training offers a hands-on approach to understanding and implementing best practices for regulatory compliance. Whether your agency is new, or you’re looking for a way to elevate staff education, Corridor brings industry expertise right to your doorstep (literally or virtually).
The comprehensive home health and hospice training covers all of the important aspects below.
Home Health Training:
- Home Health Medicare Benefit
- Home Health Conditions of Participation
- OASIS-requirements and time points
- Risk areas
- QAPI and reporting requirements
- Home Health Compare/5 -Star Ratings
- Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP)
- Hospice Medicare Benefit
- Hospice Conditions of Participation
- Making the Case for Eligibility
- Plan of Care
- IDT Meeting
- QAPI –process and reporting
- Risk Areas
- Facility Based Care
- Emergency Preparedness and Infection control
Fill out the form to learn more about Corridor’s Nuts & Bolts© training.