Posted March 15, 2023
Join CMS for their Medicare Home Health Prospective Payment System (HH PPS) Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Behavior Change Recap, 60-Day Episode Construction Overview, and Payment Rate Development Webinar.
During this webinar, CMS will provide an overview of several provisions from the CY 2023 HH PPS final rule on behavior changes, the construction of 60-day episodes, and payment rate development.
- Medicare home health clinicians and agencies
- Office managers and administrators
- State and national associations that represent home health care providers
- Public interest groups, health industry media
- Other interested parties
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. We encourage participants to send questions in advance to the Home Health Policy mailbox with the subject line “Home Health CAA, 2023 Webinar”. Please submit questions by March 22, 2023. During the webinar, we will do our best to address both submitted and live questions.
- Description of actual behavior changes that occurred between CY 2018 and CY 2021
- Approach used to construct simulated 60-day episodes using 30-day periods
- Overview of payment rate development for CY 2023
- Information on new data files containing information on the simulated 60-day episodes and actual 30-day periods used in calculating the permanent adjustment to the payment rate
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Time: 1:30 – 3pm ET
Click here to register.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home health and hospice providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operations executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.