Beginning August 31st, CMS resumed RCD for Illinois, Ohio, and Texas as planned. In North Carolina and Florida, RCD will be phased in over the next 60 days, allowing agencies to transition at a slower pace without penalty.
As you balance caring for your patients and staff with managing regulatory requirements, let our team of industry experts assist you with RCD requirements.
Whether you have chosen or will choose, pre-claim review or post-payment review, Corridor can assist your agency today.
Our team of seasoned home health regulatory experts are here to help you by:
- Eliminating the need of costly agency resources
- Providing accurate record review in real-time utilizing ‘state of the art’ audit tools and software
- Identifying ongoing gaps and delivering education to produce positive outcomes
- Enabling fast, accurate claim submissions
- Producing predictable revenue
- Generating reports individualized to meet your agency needs
- Helping you move past 100% pre-claim reviews and into Selective Post-payment Review or Spot Checks!