Posted on Friday, September 25, 2015 2:06 PM
CMS has been working to revise all hospice cost reports to require reporting of costs by level of care and require greater cost detail overall since 2013. Since then, there have been new developments in this area, including the following:
- Home Health Agency Cost Report Instructions with proposed revisions
- Form CMS-1728-94 with proposed revisions
- Revisions to Form CMS-1728-94 HHA Cost Report Application/Update Form (crosswalk)
- Supporting Statement for Form CMS-1728-94 Home Health Agency Cost Report
On September 18, CMS posted a request for a second review of the hospital-based hospice cost report changes (Form CMS-2552-10). The supporting documents for this review have not yet been posted online but NAHC has secured copies as follow:
- CMS-2552-10 DRAFT Instrument
- CMS-2552-10 DRAFT Instructions
- CMS-2552-10.Supporting Statement Part A
Click here for more information from NAHC.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.