Chex eLearning and Oasis Training for Home Health
Proper training and education are vital components to ensure success in any organization, especially in the post-acute care industry where change is the only constant. Elevate your staff’s knowledge and ensure compliance with Corridor’s resources for education and operational success.
Corridor’s CHEX+ eLearning is a comprehensive eLearning platform helping home health and hospice organizations deliver annual mandatories, ongoing clinical education, compliance training, orientation training and more! Optimize your team’s performance while providing flexibility and a dynamic learning experience they will love.
Watch the 1 Minute Video Now to Learn More!
- Access to 600+ eLearning courses
- Hundreds of CEU’s available for Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Therapy
- Easily administered training for all staff at one or multiple locations
- A world-class customer service and support team
- 24/7 access from any Apple or Android device – what about laptop or desktop – we still have clients use these devices – this gives an impression we only support these two types of devices. What about : 24/7 access from any device
Popular Course Topics Include:
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Clinical Development
- Health and Safety
- Home Health and Hospice Aides
- Clinical Skills Videos
- Functional therapies for dementia
- Heart failure
- Stroke rehab
- Therapy documentation and OASIS guidance
- Behavioral Health
Nuts and Bolts© Onsite Training
Corridor’s Nuts & Bolts© onsite training improves understanding and drives proficiency by bringing industry expertise and regulatory knowledge right to your doorstep. This hands-on approach will elevate your staff and agency to higher levels of operational effectiveness and financial stability.
- Hospice Medicare Benefit
- Hospice Conditions of Participation
- Making the Case for Eligibility
- Plan of Care
- IDT Meeting
- QAPI –process and reporting
- Risk Areas
- Facility Based Care
- Creating a culture of eligibility
Home Health Offerings:
- Home Health Medicare Benefit
- Home Health Conditions of Participation
- OASIS-requirements and time points
- Risk areas
- QAPI and reporting requirements
- Home Health Compare/5 -Star Ratings
Educational Products & Resources
Explore Corridor’s line of Industry leading Policy & Procedure manuals and in-depth operational, compliance and clinical resource guides for the Home Health, Hospice and Private Duty industries. Optimize your organizations knowledge around key topics such as regulatory compliance, quality, documentation, OASIS and QAPI.
Operational Policy and Procedure Manuals are based on CMS Conditions of Participation, OSHA, HIPAA, and accrediting body standards for Joint Commission, CHAP, and ACHC.