Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:27 PM
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice and its Affiliates
the Private Duty Home Care Association, and the National Medicaid Action Council present:
Electronic Visit Verification:
How to have a return on investment with the implementation
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 from 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM Eastern
Many states are mandating the use of an electronic visit verification system to track time and attendance for the staff providing care. There are many items to consider when beginning the search and purchase process. This webinar is geared to helping those with limited experience with this type of purchase. It has been specifically designed to help you avoid the pitfalls, providing tips to help you purchase the right product for your agency. The right system will become an enhancement to your organization’s performance by avoiding retractions, improving quality, and providing a return on your investment.
- Discuss the capabilities in a broad sense of EVV systems
- Discuss the request for proposal process and how to proceed in the selection process
- Review internal development required after the purchase including the development of policies and procedures
- Determine the educational programs required to train the staff
- Discuss other aspects of the return of investment to the organization
- Tom Knox, CEO, CareFamily, LLC
- Marcia Tetterton, MS, CAE, Executive Director, Virginia Association for Home Care and Hospice
- William A. Dombi, Esq., President, NAHC
- Andrea Devoti, NAHC, Executive Vice President, NAHC
Live Event plus Recording: Members – FREE, Non-members – $150
Recording Only: Members – FREE, Non-members – $150
Click here to Register
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.