Posted Saturday, November 27, 2021
A new webinar from Alliance for Home Health Quality Innovation (AHHQI) and the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) will discuss the key issues in the 2021 AHHQI Chartbook. This webinar will cover:
- Shifts in types of diagnoses discharged to home health from hospital from previous years;
- For example, a decrease in patients with a major joint replacement being discharged to home health care in 2020 versus 2021;
- A decrease from 2019 in readmissions from home health to hospital within 30 days;
- Significant reduction of inpatient hospital discharges to all post-acute care settings; and
- New information on access to care and patient satisfaction.
- A lot more!
“The Chartbook is a highly valuable resource and full of essential information on the impact of the Medicare home health benefit,” said NAHC President William A. Dombi. “I rely on it frequently for NAHC policy development and advocacy.”
“The Chartbook serves as an invaluable resource, providing easily accessible data on the value of home health care said Joan Doyle, Chairman of AHHQI’s Board of Directors. “NAHC’s continued sponsorship allow us to provide the Chartbook and supplemental materials free of charge to those interested in home health care and the role it plays in the care continuum.”
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2021
Time: 2pm – 3pm ET
Click here for the full article.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivers solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation, compliance, billing and education.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.