Posted on Monday, January 18, 2021
Wondering about the latest on the COVID-19 vaccines and how the home care industry is responding, how the new administration may impact the industry, and what you can do to take advantage of the Opinion Letter the U.S. Department of Labor recently issued on live-in caregivers? You’re in luck! We are hosting an industry webinar covering all of these topics Friday, January 22, 2021, from 12:00 to 2:00 pm EST.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- The currently authorized vaccines
- Home care’s place in line in the states
- The EEOC’s views on the vaccines
- How home care agencies are responding to the new vaccines
- Whether a home care agency could and/or should make vaccination mandatory for employees
- Issues with monetary incentives for employees to get vaccinated.
- Messaging to employees about the vaccine
- Responding to questions about the vaccination status of employees from clients/patients
- Vaccine access issues
- What to expect from the DOL under the Biden administration.
- How you can use the new Opinion Letter to address compensation issues with your live-in and extended shift caregivers
Date: Friday, January 22, 2021
Time: 12pm – 2pm
Click here to register.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivers solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation, compliance, billing and education.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.