Government Accountability Office (GAO) Reveals Newly Appointed MedPAC Members
Posted on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 7:10 PM
U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) Comptroller General Gene L. Dodaro declared the selection of five new members to the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (MedPAC).
“MedPAC provides valuable advice to policymakers on key issues relating to Medicare,” Dodaro said. ”GAO received applications from a number of highly qualified candidates interested in serving on the Commission, and I am very pleased to announce this latest round of appointments because the men and women named today will bring an important range of diverse experiences and perspectives to MedPAC.”
The following people are the new commission members:
• Amy Bricker, RPh, Vice President, Supply Chain Strategy of Express Scripts, Inc., in St. Louis, Missouri
• Brian DeBusk, PhD, Chief Executive Officer of DeRoyal Industries in Powell, Tennessee
• Paul Ginsburg, PhD, the Leonard Schaeffer Chair in Health Policy Studies at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C and Professor of Health Policy at the University of Southern California
• Bruce Pyenson, FSA, MAAA, Principal and Consulting Actuary at Milliman, Inc. in New York, New York
• Pat Wang, JD, Chief Executive Officer of Healthfirst in New York, New York
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.