Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:11 PM
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) and their affiliate the Hospice Association of America (HAA), are requesting member and advocate input regarding an important legislative and regulatory priority for the home care and hospice community.
During the March on Washington and throughout 2017, NAHC will use these priorities to guide its legislation and regulatory advocacy.
Please consider the following before taking the questionnaires:
• There are three online questionnaires available to provide input
• Questionnaires must be completed no later than Friday, February 3, 2017
• Each agency is allowed only one submission
• Agencies or organizations that provide only hospice care are asked to complete only the hospice questionnaire.
The questionnaires include:
• Hospice Priorities Survey
• Legislative Priorities Survey
• Regulatory Priorities Survey
Everyone is encouraged to voice their opinions for the year ahead.
For the full article, click here.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.