Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:05 PM
The results of the BOD elections and the Nominating Committee were announced at the NAHC Annual Meeting in Long Beach, CA.
The results of the elections are as follows:
- Vice Chairman: Thomas J. Moreland
- Treasurer: Walter Borginis III
- Director, Region I: Karen Goetchius
- Director, Region III: Mary Myers
- Director, Region V: Shelly L. Barrett
- Director, Region VII: Ed Schulte
- Director, Region IX: Emilie Smith
- Director, Hospice Section: Tarrah Lowry-Schreiner
- Director, Forum of States: Jane A. Kelly
- Director, Proprietary Section: Richard MacMillin
- Directory, Voluntary Nonprofit Section: Carla Trout
- Representing the Corporate Section: Rachel Manchester
- Representing the Financial Managers Section: William Simione III
- Representing the Forum of State Associations Section: Andrew Garrett
- Representing the Hospice Section: Bibhuti (Bob) Banerjee
- Representing the Institution Sponsored Section: Anthony Clarizio
- Representing the National Council on Medicaid Section: Beth Gray
- Representing the Proprietary Section: Wanda Coley
- Representing the Voluntary/Non-Profit Section: Donna DeBlois
Click here to learn more.
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.