Posted Sunday, February 13, 2022
The 2022 Home Care Pulse Benchmarking Report survey is here! Through January and February, we are inviting home care agency owners throughout the United States to participate. Agencies can submit their data online to be included in the Study and receive over 60% off their preorder of the 2022 Report.
- January 31 – Early Participation Ends
- February 28 – Survey Closes
- April – Study Released
How You Can Participate
If you’d like to get involved, here are the best ways you can support the 2022 HCP Benchmarking Report:
- Send emails to your audience about the survey. There are two examples included in this kit.
- Share the opportunity on your social media accounts. We’ve included a few suggested posts to get you started.
- Promote the survey on your website.
- Submit an article to be included in the 2022 Report. Send your suggested topic and a 2-3 sentence description to
firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Why You Should Support the Survey
Higher participation in the survey helps everyone in the industry. Here’s how:
- State Benchmarking Reports are provided based on state-by-state participation levels. When more agencies
participate, you get more accurate state and regional data.
- Corporate Benchmarking Reports are available for companies with high survey participation among their franchisees.
- Agencies view the Benchmarking Report as a North Star. Higher participation and more accurate data lead to more informed decision making and better client outcomes.
Pricing & Discounts
- Digital 2022 HCP Benchmarking Report: $399
- Hard Copy 2022 HCP Benchmarking Report: $449
- Survey Participant (complete before 2/28): $250 off
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivers solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation, compliance, billing and education.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.