Posted on Friday, February 16, 2018 10:05 PM
The next Home Health, Hospice & DME Open Door Forum is scheduled for Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 2:00-3:00 PM EST.
Attendees are asked to call in at least 25 minutes prior to the forum start time.
To participate by phone: Dial: 1-800-837-1935 & Reference Conference ID: 31630800
Hospice Agenda Items:
- Update on electronic submission of Hospice Notices of Election
- Hospice Upcoming Training and Education Events
- HIS Modifications After Preview Reports
Home Health Agenda Items:
- Claims Adjustments for 2018 Home Health Rural Add-on Payments
- Posting of Materials from Abt Associates’ Home Health Technical Expert Panel Meeting held on February 1, 2018 (link: https://www.cms.gov/center/provider-Type/home-Health-Agency-HHA-Center.html)
- Clarification in calculation of the cross-setting measure Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers that are New or Worsened
- Changes to the on-demand CASPER reports
- Changes to the calculation algorithm for “Timely Initiation of Care” to align with the new CoP
- Update for HHCAHPS
Corridor is the nation’s preferred partner and trusted business advisor to home health and hospice providers, providing quality services and impactful results for 30 years. Focusing on key operational, regulatory and financial challenges, Corridor delivering industry-unique solutions and deep expertise in coding, clinical documentation review, compliance, billing and collections , consulting and provider staff education . At Corridor, we make the business of caring for people Better! For the most important industry updates and news that impacts home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest up-to-date industry information direct to your inbox!
For additional information, please contact Corridor at 1-866-263-3795.