Posted on Monday, February 15, 2021
NAHC has been at the forefront of COVID-19 education with our Town Hall series of webinars. Now that we have vaccines, it is critical to convince home care and hospice caregivers to take the vaccine to keep themselves and their patients safe. Once again, NAHC is calling upon the leaders and problem-solvers in our community to educate, inspire, and spread best practices.
NAHC has invited clinical experts from Johns Hopkins Home Care Group, Androscoggin Home Healthcare + Hospice, and Dignity Health to answer a series of tough questions about vaccine hesitancy among caregivers (see below) based on their first-hand experience.
- How are you navigating vaccine hesitancy among your workforce?
- Is your organization mandating vaccines?
- If not, are you offering an incentive to vaccinate staff?
- What are your plans if your clients/patients decline visits from unvaccinated staff?
- How are you addressing with your staff online misinformation about the vaccine and historical mistrust of the medical system?
- What is the vaccine uptake at your organization?
- Have you had to counter erroneous rumors about serious side effects?
- Are you administering shots by way of an external vaccination site or are you doing in-house vaccinations?
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Time: 2pm – 3pm ET
Click here to register.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.