Posted Monday, March 29, 2021
Due to the continuing public health emergency, CMS will continue the phased-in participation of the Review Choice Demonstration for Home Health Agencies in Florida and North Carolina for an additional 90 days. Providers interested in participating should make their Cycle 2 Choice selections between April 1, 2021 and April 15, 2021. Cycle 2 will begin on May 1, 2021 for those providers.
- Providers may choose from a subsequent choice selection based upon their Cycle 1 results.
- Providers that do not make a choice selection may continue submitting pre-claim review requests.
- Claims that go through pre-claim review and are submitted with a valid UTN will be excluded from further medical review.
- Claims submitted without going through the pre-claim review process will process as normal and will not be subject to a 25% payment reduction. These claims may be subject to postpayment review in the future through the normal medical review process.
- Providers do not need to take any further action if they choose not to participate.
For over 30 years, Corridor has partnered with home-based care providers, delivering powerful solutions to support the unique challenges of caring for patients in the home. Our team of operating executives, clinicians, and nationally renowned industry experts have run provider organizations and resolved the same challenges you face.
To receive the most important industry updates, insights and news impacting home health and hospice, please make sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter.